New Year’s Eve
The Menus will have you up on your feet for the new year’s celebration like no other. It gets better with an open well bar, appetizers, buffet dinner, late-night snack bar, champagne toast, favors & fun for all.
The Menus are known for the kicks and splits on the stage and the wild costumes worn by the lead singer Tim. No worries if you are not much for getting up to dance, we know The Menus will have you on your feet.
New Year’s Eve Event Information
8:00 PM to 1:00 AM
$195 Per Couple
$100 Single Ticket
Receptions Event Centers Fairfield
5975 Boymel Drive
Fairfield, OH 45014
- Chef’s Special Buffett
- Dessert Bar
- Late Night Snack Bar
- Full Open Bar
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
New Year’s Celebration Like No Other!
💫 Event Information To Know
- You must be 21 and older to participate in the event.
- Do I need to purchase a ticket before arrival? All tickets are sold before the event to ensure guests’ guaranteed seating. All ticket sales are final—no ticket sales at the door.
- Dress Code: It’s New Year’s Eve, so dress to impress! Most wear Semi-formal or cocktail attire! Please no jeans or a t-shirt.
- Group Seating: Seating is assigned. At checkout, there is a spot for the party name. Choose a party name for your group. Remember that the tables will seat 10, and larger groups will be seated at tables near each other.
- Parking: Our facility offers free parking.
Receptions have partnered with local hotels offering discounted rooms and a shuttle to and from our Fairfield, Ohio location.